Wednesday 4 November 2009

Doggy shopping

Over the last few weeks I have gradually been getting Skye used to being alone for a while. I've taken it slow, and today I reached the two hour milestone. So far Skye has been doing very well. Only the first few times, when I left her for only a few minutes, she would cry sometimes. But now she seems to be alright.

As I only have a bicycle at  my disposal (Joost takes the car with him to work), I try to think of little errands I can do every day. But I must say, after a few days I don't need any more veggies, pasta or other groceries. So today I did something different. I went to a real doggy boutique which I spotted a while ago. And of course I couldn't come home empty handed. So I went for a nice flavoured chew bone. Being a boutique, they put it in a posh little bag. Haha!


No comments:

Post a Comment