Friday 27 November 2009

Crows, squirrels and sticks

When I take Skye out for a walk she loves chasing crows and squirrels. She doesn't get anywhere near them, but that doesn't matter to her. It's very funny to watch.







When going after squirrels, at first she didn't understand that they go into trees. They usually do so on the backside of the tree, so you don't actually see them do it. The first time this happened, Skye was so confused. All of a sudden the squirrel was gone! And no matter where she looked (well, except for up of course), she couldn't find it. She gave me a look like: do you know what just happened here?

Skye also loves sticks. I think she's about to start teething. She just has to have something in her mouth to chew on.




1 comment:

  1. I loved chewing on sticks as a puppy - when I was outside I was hardly ever without one! And I still love chasing squirrels!

    ReplyDelete