Saturday 31 October 2009

Skye and the city

This afternoon the weather much improved, so we decided to go to the city with Skye. So far I had only taken her in the overground part of the underground. This time I wanted to go a bit further. We took the tube to St. Paul's, the station near St. Paul's Cathedral. From there we walked over the Millennium Bridge to Tate Modern. We took quite a few pictures, I thought I'd show some of them here.


Skye at Woodford station.



We got out at St. Paul's.



'Sit' in front of Tate Modern.


Pretty girl.


Skye and me on the Millennium Bridge.



The tube is becoming a bit boring by now.
Even the guy next to us is yawning.

3 comments:

  1. Skye, you've certainly seen more of London than I have!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! She's adorable! I'd have thought the subway would be so scary for her! She's such a brave little girl! She looks a lot like my Katie when she was a baby! Check her out at dawnking.interspike.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute is she! She looks like Samber! Great you can take her on the tube! Brave girl with all the swirling noises down there! She's having one wonderful social life!

    ReplyDelete