Monday 9 November 2009

Cry baby

I don't know what was wrong with Skye last Saturday. During puppy class she just wouldn't stop crying and whining. She wanted to go either to Joost or to the golden retriever puppy next to us. But I wasn't very interesting, that's for sure! Even my homemade tuna flapjack couldn't convince her otherwise. (Or maybe that was the problem, hahaha). Our trainer said I shouldn't worry about it too much, it just happens sometimes. But it was a bit frustrating, I must admit. After about twenty minutes, she fortunately changed her mind and we could do some exercises. The 'settle down' exercise and the recall went quite well and walking on a loose leash is going better all the time too. So over all I am very happy with her progress.


And who could get angry at those sweet brown eyes?

2 comments:

  1. Who really knows why we dogs sometimes have not so good days in class? Happens to all of us though (and I know it's very frustrating to moms!).

    No one could possibly get angry at sweet Skye!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww...she's learning how to wrap you around her little foot, that's for sure! Such a beauty!

    ReplyDelete