Friday 2 October 2009

Only one day to go ...

Tomorrow we are going to pick up Skye!! I just can't wait. I've wanted to own a dog for more than twenty years! However, because of all kinds of commitments I've never been able to do so. But now the moment is finally there, and I am going to enjoy it!! Skye is such a lovely little character. Very confident, outgoing and cheeky. Her breeder, Lian, has done such a wonderful job in raising her and her sisters. I feel so lucky. We couldn't have asked for a better puppy.




The last few weeks, we've been preparing ourselves for Skye's arrival. We bought all kinds of things for her and made a lovely little puppy corner in our living room. Our garden is now puppyproof as well. Although I still had to close the last little gap in our fencing this morning. We bought about 25 metres of garden mesh last week. We thought that should do the job. But of course it didn't, we needed about 80 cms (!!) more. Fortunately the DIY-shop is not too far from our home.

No comments:

Post a Comment