Wednesday 21 March 2012

Our first agility competition

I guess I'm not a great blogger. Especially since I'm more active on facebook... 
But hey, we've finally started competing in agility. So why not post a video of our first competition here in the Netherlands. Skye is doing a really nice job, I'm very proud of her. I still have lots to learn as a handler though, hahaha! I almost changed at the wrong place and even though I corrected myself I pushed Skye around the jump.



We did some more runs, but unfortunately I don't have videos of those. 


 In between we relaxed and watched the others compete. We had a great day. Can't wait until we can compete again in a few weeks time!

4 comments:

  1. That's you hooked now LOL! She's looking good :) It's always very daunting the first few, you'll be fine and a pro in no time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so right Vonnie, agility is so much fun AND addictive too LOL. I love it! And so does Skye!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Jolanda and Skye! I think you need to run faster Jolanda! Skye is looking very good! We are very proud of you two :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Lian, I'll work on it LOL!

    ReplyDelete