Monday 28 March 2011

The big move!

Skye has emigrated! A few weeks ago we moved back to the Netherlands, because the project that Joost had been working on for his employer came to an end. We had a great time in the UK. So many good things happened there in the last two years.

It still feels a bit strange being back home. But it's also very nice being close to my family and friends again. And I've found a great agility club for Skye, so we're finally getting started with training. Which is such a good thing as Skye is soooo ready for a new challenge. I'll tell you all about it soon!

Skye, learning about all things Dutch ;)

2 comments:

  1. I hope all goes well back home :) Skye looks quite at home :) Gorgeous girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you all made the move safely and soundly! I'll look forward to posts about Skye's agility training!

    ReplyDelete